Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have run out of time to live

Blog #101

Priorities...

Uni













Oh yea, then the rest of my life goes down here somewhere....

Hmmmmmm. Yea, not much else to say is there??

Oh wait! No there is!!! I bought Guitar Hero 2!! Yus!! So addicted, having withdrawal symptoms cos... oh yea, cos I'm at uni. Damn uni...

Guitar Hero owns. It owns me. Probly as much as this dude is by Halo 3. I don't really know who this dude is, but I know he likes Halo, alot, and cricket. Like I like chocolate. It's weird how the net makes you know people you don't even know. It has a weird stalkerish vibe which is there even though you're not stalking them. Hi JIMMY!! See...

Uni

*Jaw drop!* So saaaad dude! I got an assignment back today, I got 84% if I'd've gotten 85% I would've got an A+ so I did the calculation again. Turns out I got 84.3%! Couldn't they just round the goddamn number up?? C'mon man. Geez. Ah wells.

Back to uni.

PS. DON"T FRICKEN BUY BLISTEX 'SILK AND SHINE' (or whatever it's called), I got it on Saturday and it's freakn blistered my lips! Owie they hurt! :( but buy the berry one cos that ones awesome. Chur :)

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2007 4:21 PM, Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

A friendly stalker never hurts. Its the ones that keep stealing my paper that piss me off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home