Monday, March 19, 2007

Spam of the Week

I recieved this email on Saturday...





Hi,

V I A G R A $ 3, 75
C I A L I S $ 3, 35
V A L I U M $ 1, 25

http://hmlfm.kioloyunjdefunhades.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would
height of his powers. You have shouldered a grown wizards burden and
her ill-wishers sent Howlers, which exploded at the Gryffindor table and






The typical spam I'll admit, except for the whole Harry Potter thing on the end... now where the hell did that come from??

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They put random excerpts from places to help pass spam filters.

 
At 3/24/2007 1:01 PM, Blogger TMonkey said...

hmm... random... thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home