Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rat Disection! mmmm yummy :)

So, BIOL 114, Biology of Animals... Finished off our rat disections in lab today. It was our last disection on it so they said once we'd finished doing what we had to do we could go ahead and do whatever we want, cos theyr just gonna be thrown away.

So, I skinned it. I cut up it's heart. Slit it's skull in two and took it's brains out. Cut up it's tail. Slit open it's ball sac. Popped out it's eyeballs. Put my scalpel through it's ears. Split it's tongue in two. Ripped off it's lower jaw bones (kept these as a souvenir). And cut off it's dick.

Moral of the story... I hope you stay in my good books :)

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2007 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you scare me.

 
At 8/11/2007 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad im now living very far away from you T Monkey...
MORF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home