Thursday, August 02, 2007

I need a moment to deliberate

That's the last line of Uninvited by Alanis Morisette, of which I'm listening to a live version. Which is a good version by the way. On youtube. Something else on youtube is also brilliant! 'Cept it's not there anymore.. it got removed 'cos of copyright purposes. I have it on my bebo page... but you should watch it. On www.funnyordie.com it's the one with Will Ferrel and his 'landlord' absolute frick'n crack up! Laugh everytime I see it! And I've lost count of how many times I've watched it. Just brilliant.

Like packets of raisins. Yes, my mum still makes my lunches for me :) she gives me those lil' boxes of Sun-Maid raisins, and if you get the bigger sized ones they have daily inspirational quotes! And they're ALWAYS different! Not once have I ever had the same quote! Today's says "Keep your hands open, both to recieve and to give" and yesterdays ('cos I still have the box) says "Dazzle the world - be yourself!" oh how lovely is that? :)

And oh how lovely is it that I have a test tommorow. On biology of animals. For which I have not yet begun studying... of which I should do!

I gave a presentation today in a lab for Biology of Plants - Pseudopanax crassifolius rules! I think I gotta go in favour of the Pseudopanax ferox though. It's like the optimus prime of Pseudopanax, which is just great :) A vicious lil' beast that slits the throat of Moa and outsmarts it with its morphological heteroblasty! Ten outa ten on that one! Plus I scored some chocolate 'cos I ate some hot kinda chilli, plus some wicked vanilla plant that smells like vanilla! Mmmmmm mmmm. (Didn't eat it, just scored it 'n it smells bril! :D)

The person a couple of people before me should still have bought samples of her opium poppy derivatives she was yabbering on about! So unthoughtful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home