Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ripe Bananas

Bananas are my favourite fruit, so to the right---------------------------------->
are my ripe bananas.

These will probably change depending on the season, at the mo I have JJ and Oh, Crikey featuring and as I've said in a previous blog, I'm going to let you know what's where and what's what.

JJ

Jimmy Jangles...he's special and he doesn't know why, this was the first blog I read! He's a fellow Wellingtonian-ite and is well into his cricket. This blog makes a good read, dwelling in current events and local goings-on as well as having the added touch of humour and seasonal sporting analyses.

Oh, Crikey

Phil..another fellow Wellingtonian-ite. As of yet I haven't actually read much of his blog, but for those of you who have political interests or whatever, this guy's pretty onto it. He seems full of wit (though possibly controversial) and also has an interesting game for Wellingtonian's to test their geological brains, I'll tell you about it some time, it's called "If I had heaps of nukes and needed to test them in NZ, which 2 or 3 (max 4) cities/towns would unfortunately have to be turned into a radioactive sea of glass for testing purposes?"

No doubt the bunch of bananas will grow as I visit more blogs...

4 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Phil said...

JJ's blog is really cool! Thanks for the link.

Funny, but I've never pictured myself as a "banana"

I consider myself more 'exotic' - you know, like a "papaya" or a maybe a "rock melon"

Should you ever decide to make a list of "Papaya" (ripe or otherwise) - I'd be honoured to be included among them.

 
At 12/16/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

oh shucks....

 
At 12/16/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/16/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home