Wednesday, December 07, 2005

'That' Story about 'That' Banana

This is something I wrote a little while ago at school when I was in the library with friends. It doesn't really have a title, but to amuse and confuse, here it is...

The world said hello, then the world died.

The monkey said hello to the banana, the banana began to dance.

But, the world was dead, so neither the monkey nor the banana existed.

Neither did the whale.

The whale died when the world died, which happened just after the whale said hello to the monkey who said hello to the dancing banana who didn't exist.

After the world died, the sun died.

Because the sun died, the solar system had no centre, so the solar system died.

Everything was then dead.

Why?

Because the dancing banana never existed.

THE END :D


Is it a worry if I was sober?

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that made me laugh and cry it changed my life *sob!* you're so profound! and deep! and meaningful!

 
At 12/10/2005 10:36 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

And people say I'm "Krazy" (hehe)
www.blogger.com/profile/9098295

 
At 12/13/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Phil said...

I can tell you're a Wellingtonian! You're artistic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home