Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Cat

I have a cat, his name is Zac,
I have a cat, most of his fur is black.
I have a cat, he has a white chin,
I love my cat, he will never be thin!

My cat's name is Zac, he lies beneath the Christmas tree,
My cat's name is Zac, he likes eating casserole for his tea.
My cat's name is Zac, some think he's fat,
I don't care what you think, I like him like that!

I have a cat named Zac, he's not a monkey,
I have a cat named Zac, never will he be lonely.
I have a cat named Zac, he's one of the family,
I have a cat who's name is Zac and I love him dearly!

My cat is cuter than you, cos he's related to me,
He can now claim to have siblings, a many three.
My cat is cuter than you, cos he's a slumbering cutey,
But i know you love me more than him, cos im sleeping beauty :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home