Saturday, December 10, 2005

What's in a Monkey's Fruit Basket???

On the right ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
is a sidebar.

Good things which i recommend you keep on (or beneath) a sidebar include;
  • a bar fridge
  • a selection of alcoholic spirits
  • glasses of various shapes and sizes
  • crazy straws (those ones with loops and stuff)
  • a little something that lets your visitors know who you are
  • and fruit

Yes, fruit... and so to the right -----------------------------------------------------------> you will find 'My Fruit Basket.'

In my fruit basket you will find links to places I believe to be seasonaly ripe (and some which require an acquired taste), I think they're tasty and I hope you'll agree. They're there for you to tantalise your taste buds, so in order to tempt you I'll make a few posts to let you know whats there...

Enjoy!! : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home