Sunday, September 17, 2006

We Don't Need No Education, We Don't Need No Thought Control

One of my fav classics is on TV, Pink Floyd: The Wall (The movie, not the live in Berlin, which is f*ckn awsum 2 btw...)

Personally I think you have to see both at least once, though it does help if you actually know what the story line is...

I have a blister, on top of another blister (on my finger), and another blister (on my thumb), from drumming, was going at it hard today, heapsa fun, had ringing ears after

And now it hurts to hold a pen

Psyc's annoying me cos I'm writing up a lab report, but before I start doing that I have to read all this STUFF and sort out what the report is actually about...

Tutor says it's easy enough, dark sarcasm in the classroom, teacher, LEAVE US KIDS ALONE

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that movie watched yesterday when I was much to tired to watch movies got so weird at end. But yeah Waters so amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home