Thursday, August 31, 2006

Funniest Thing...

Okay yada yada I need to post more on my blog n yada yada.... I'm a busy person! Hehe, but I love you all neways AND I do have LOTS to share... just not lots of time, i guess.

But I just learnt the funniest thing, I'm gonna be laughing all day!

Here's the background info first:
  • Taratahi Agricultural Training Centre, Masterton - accomodates ~40 full time students, and is host to groups of ~5 short course students who turn up for a week, about 4 times a year.
  • Last year, I went on one of these short courses for a week.
  • There was a ratio in the full time students of about 37 guys to 3 girls. This ratio is good for the girls, for the guys however, not so much. The lack of options meant umm... horny farm boys?? Lots of them??
  • So when the short course students turn up, and there's a female amongst them, there's a bit of new meat on the block... to put it bluntly.

So, I had an interesting week that week, quite amusing, about 20 guys hitting on me 24/7 all week, highly entertaining, all trying to get me in the sack BUT I'm a hard nut to crack...

AND

I just learnt something more entertaining, to quote my sources...

"wen u met us 'farm boys' what did u think of us crawlin all ova u bcoz u was a virgin?"

"did u hear bowt the bounty on you? $250 to hueva cud pop u"

"sadly enuff u wudnt 'have a bar' of us 'farm boys' "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA $250?? They obviously didn't try hard enough lol funny sh*t, good tyms...

More about good times later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home