Monday, July 03, 2006

Le Tour de France

It's the time of year again, when the jerseys are back up for grabs. Minus Armstrong, Ulrich and Basso, the biggest names are missing, but I still enjoy watching the progression of the peloton and strategies at play in the breakaway packs... Should be interesting to see who takes the Yellow jersey this year, Hincapie has it at the mo. A photo finish at the end of the first stage showed how intense the competition is going to be this year.

"Hushovd has crashed in the finale. He is bleeding profusely from the right elbow and appears to be in a terrible state..." - Aren't reporters just a little of the top sometimes?? However, spectators should keep their weapons behind the barriers

And drug scandals

A few early mornings to come me thinks...

And in other news, went out Saturday night, really should've slept, was pretty tired the whole night. Plus I have pulled tendons in both my legs from last Saturday. I think they're the ones by the pereneal nerves... Got to bed at 5.30am, woke up at 12.30ish, 7hrs wasn't enough!! But yea, had a pajama day, stayed in them for the whole day and did practically nothing. I DID leave the house though, went for a ride in my brothers new car. Round the bays, which was fun, I like his new car...

And I got lots of new piano music last night, including Listen to Your Heart, by DHT, which I'm pretty stoaked about; Come As You Are, by Nirvana; Because of You, by Kelly Clarkson; Wonderwall, by Oasis; a whole heap of George Winston which I've been looking for for aaaaaaaaages, including his arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon; and a whole heap of others, I ended up printing off a stack of piano music about 2cm thick!!! Topped up the printer paper about 4 times...

I'm completely rambling on now, I have to sort out my uni papers for next semester too.

Hmm... pickles and donuts and apple pie? Or strawberries and cream??

Mmmmmmmmmm..... not enough sleep has been had lately.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home