Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brain Implosion

Foreword Note: I found a post I'd written but forgottem to publish from about 2 weeks ago, so it's pretty old news, but you can check it out anyway if you want, it might enlighten you someway somehow -> Trying To Catch Up, But The Brain Wont Stop Spinning

So anyways, did you watch the game? Did ya, did ya? Get you a bit worried? Blimmin' AB's shouldn't trick us like that, leave us with our jaws dropped til the last quarter... sheesh, the Irish might have ACTUALLY thought that they ACTUALLY could have won, what a worry THAT would have been...

So umm yea, you select few who know who I'm talking about when I mention Backyard Burial, my most sincere apologies for not coming to the Valvenator Noise Generator last night, brain had completely imploded due to my stats-tutoring-of-lazy-friends-who-didn't-go-to-lectures-because-I'm-such-a-nice-person-and-don't-want-them-to-fail-even-if-perhaps-they-should tendencies, i had a sore brain and still do...

So continuing on that subject, I have my first uni exam on Tuiday, I mean Tuesday... Stats193 oh the joy, yay for the pretty flowers.

Donuts.

Go nuts.

Feeling?

Tired....

Wow, I'm feeling, hey that's new, that's kewl... Feeling feels guuuud

Peace ya'll

3 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Cavalier said...

To RiGhT BoUt ThE Ab'S!!

 
At 7/19/2006 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of it,
ha! everything..
..just how i thought it would be.

how do the keys charm your brain
so quick so easy?
so clear.
a mirror for your mind almost
but
how dust one seive the creative from the noisy chatter
in the temple, myriad of thought?
'twas as a howling wind sounded forth your thoughts.
but in words, everyday,
silent words.


You are fantastically creative and funny. Thanks for letting me read.

 
At 7/19/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Cavalier said...

i would hav to concur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home