Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Supposedly...

  1. 2006 will bring me love (yeah, whatever...)
  2. I belong to the 'punk' high school 'clique' (maybe...not...??)
  3. I belong to the 'jock/prep/cheerleader' high school stereotype (what the hell?)
  4. If I went to Hogwart's I'd be screwing Victor Krum (who?)
  5. I belong to the 'rocker/mosher' group (hell yeah)
  6. I will die by drowning (though more than likely not)
  7. As an ancient breed I am a wolf (it had the same score as vampire)
  8. If I was a sci-fi crew I would be Moya from Farscape (who?)
  9. I am Captain Mal Reynolds from Serenity (?)
  10. I am attracted to abs/stomachs (fair call)
  11. The right religion for me is... Satanism (Apparently if I immediately thought of the Satanism stereotype I should do some research, for it is NOT gothic satanism...and after doing so, I discovered that some aspects are actually spot on. Though I'd question others...)
  12. If I was an action hero I'd be Lara Croft (probably)
  13. I'm an athletic tomboy type of girl (much prefered considering the other possibilities)
  14. I'm a romantic (fair dinkum)
  15. According to my beliefs I should give my vote to the Greens (this was American...)
  16. I love the heavy metal/old school genre most (well done sparky)
  17. I'm of the elementalist Guild War Profession (what the...?)
  18. I'm sane (could never have guessed myself...)
  19. If I was a Red Sox player I would be the captain, Johnny Damon (captain again, hmm...)
  20. I belong in the Tim Burton movie, Pee Wee's Big Adventure (Edward Scissor Hands would've been cool, or Charlie & The Chocolate Factory)
  21. I'm the RENT character 'Angel' (I've never seen RENT...)
  22. My alignment is 'lawful good' (???)
  23. Death causes me to be depressed (I'm glad it's that and not one of the others...)
  24. I have borderline personality disorder (you try and get something better!)
  25. As a mythological creature, I'm a dragon (I'm magnificent, very wise, protective and caring... and also born in the year of the dragon... coincidence?)
  26. I'm not a heretic, I'm chalcedon compliant (???)
  27. I'm nice, immature and fun (if you say so, I'm not 'that' immature though...)
  28. My Disney character alter ego is Peter Pan (hmm... fiery imagination, child at heart, never wanna grow up...)
  29. I am the famous dead musician John Lennon (must've been the lack of drug consumption in copious amounts...)
  30. I should drive a 87' Z28 Camaro IROC


What else does one do when one is bored?

5 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what else does one do when bored?
GET A JOB!!!!!
Morf

 
At 1/21/2006 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far I pleased the way this going i a punk in highschool groups horay i a rocker double horay and my next hightet is goth which is probably correct i also will die by suicide which is a fair call and damit Justin i'm trying.
Know who I am yet?

 
At 1/21/2006 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These rock but at the same time are really annoying cause I came home late and have spent several hours doing them. Damn you tracy.
I alsso left the previos coment see you tomorrow.

 
At 1/26/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger TMonkey said...

hmm... i wonder who u could possibly be........

 
At 1/26/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger TMonkey said...

and btw, i have a job! for those of you who dont know...

I work saturdays :D

My life is busy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home