Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dream Chronicles of the TMonkey

I'm going to write another blog, aswell as this one, called Dream Chronicles of the TMonkey. I'll post a sampler of my dreams on this blog sometime.

If you know me well, you'll know that I have some messed up dreams. Yay to natural hallucinogens, but wtf? to my dreams, my boss asked if I was on LSD during one description. Anyway, I've decided that I shall share these dreams with you. My dreams are often incredibly vivid and their vividness often freaks me out in the morning when I wake up. If you reckon you can interprit some of my dreams I'd love to hear it.

The chronicles will include the following;
  • The Grandmother Ghost at Kenepuru Hospital
  • The Living McDonald's Characters
  • I Believe I Can Fly
  • The Weather Predicting Lava Blobs
  • The FBI Escapade to Australia in Pursuit of the Drug Dealer E.G
  • The Flight of Billy Through the Jungle
  • My Birthday at Work
  • The Flying Bridge and My Christmas Stuff
  • The Drive Home and The Dog That Wasn't Mine
  • TMonkey Taking Drugs
  • Searching For a Flat
  • Rollerblading/Biking and The Myths of Makara
  • Ms H and Frankie The Skinhead
  • D.C's Maiden Trot Over The Rimutaka's
  • A Fatal Dose of Homeopathic Remedies
  • Our Christmas Production

and many, many more...

Keep an eye out for the link over there ------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home