Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Remember!

That other news...

It was my friends 18th birthday on Monday, we went to One Red Dog on Queen's Wharf for pizza and went ten pin bowling. Not exactly my most skilled past-time, but lot's of fun! It's my birthday soon too, hmm what should I do??

AND there was something else aswell which I remembered, but then I forgot again... oh well...


Cricket, Cricket, Cricket - 'Tis the Season (editorial addition becuse I remembered)

The cricket was so intense I was making a heck load of noise, so much so that two gentlemen (to whom I appologise), probably in their mid 20's, decided to relocate. They were sitting directly infront of us, amongst the loud crowd, they themselves cheering - and yet I was too loud for them. They turned and apologised saying "sorry, it's just too loud" so they moved 4 seats to the right...

And I went happily to work Saturday morning minus my voice :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home