Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And In Other News

Bye Bye Tana

After 2 World Cup tournaments and a greatly succesful year this year, Tana's retiring from the black jersey. Compliments to his career and an awesome captain. He says he's sacrificing playing another World Cup to 'be a better father.' All the best to him.

Summer Sun

Damn me and my fair skin! After 5 hours on the waterfront yesterday on my rollerblades, I'm burnt like a crisp (yes, I did use sunscreen). All red and tender like. I went to sleep last night with a cold wet tea towel lain across my back, it does actually help, I discovered this last time when I burnt my legs. Going through aloe vera like chocolate - I've found that, no matter how bad the sunburn is, packing on the aloe vera over and over, several times a day, peeling actually can be prevented.

That Other Thing

There was something else I was gonna write about, but I can't remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home