Friday, April 29, 2005

Welcome to the World of Blog

Hello world... My first ever blog
I have 4 days of holiday left and having ignored my homework I now have to cram the whole lot of it into the remainder of my holiday. I don't know why it's called a holiday, it's not one, it's correspondence- school without a teacher. And damn this NCEA... what a load of bollicks! The results have absolute lack of meaning in every way- you can get 'Achieved' yet still get more answers correct than someone who got 'Excellence,' you can fail even though you got 70% of the questions right, you can pass with 60% of the questions wrong, who in their right mind would create a system that allows this?! Beats me... how do you even begin to expect employers to make any informed judgement from these results? I'll elaborate further some day when I have a few hours to spare...
So anyway, these holidays I've religiously put together 5200 pieces of jigsaw puzzle, what a brilliant time waster, besides that and watching excessive amounts of TV I've been prepping for my first gig, I'm a drummer and I'm gonna be a nervous wreck! I won't say who, when or where because I don't even want my family to come... we're playing as a support act next friday. So I've been playing my drums all holidays mucking about with different fills and soforth, attending and hosting band practices and trying to keep my mind off it at the same time. Wish me luck, I'll need it.
Thank God the cricket season is over! Well actually I'm not that glad because I'm a bit of a fanatic, but some of the games this season were just painful to watch, I must say there were good ones though and at least we ended on somewhat of a high note... Vincent...what a legend. So the crickets gone, but the Super 12 has arrived, go the Hurricanes, even though our winning streak ended against the Highlanders, the season's far from over...
Wondering what's up with the 'Legend of the TMonkey'? Well TMonkey is one of several nicknames gifted to me and while studying geography one evening I decided to write a story to some friends via text, entitled 'Legend of the TMonkey.' I'll post it some time. It currently consists only of one episode and is regretfully lame, but my mates seemed to get a kick out of it, so I might as well share it with the world of blog.
Does Jimmy Jangles really like netball??? Or is it just the short skirts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home