Saturday, February 03, 2007

Celebration

I'm at work again. Maybe I'll make this my regular update my blog time. Work seems to be the only time I'm not busy, funny that...

Anywho, celebration, celebration. Yesterday was my 19th birthday and it's kicked off a very nice weekend. Got all dressed up yesterday with one of my best mates for the Wellington leg of the International Sevens, perhaps I'll put pics up sometime, hmm... So, drank beer, got dressed up, made ourselves dirty, and we were off. And man was it hot or what? Met up with some other mates and spent most of the day with some random fireman dudes. Lotsa fun was had. The went to town, free birthday drinks from my mate at Shooters went down well, then headed to tawa for another mates house party. It was a good time to catch up with some uni mates and other randoms I haven't seen for ages.

Heading back into town again tonight, after another mates house party in Northland, and gonna get dressed up again! Why? Because we can. Dressing up's fun. Me n my mate are DIY girls, yus! In my brothers overalls, with ear muffs, saftey goggles, other random accessories, and covered in soot/grease/whatever you wanna call it.

I was gutted yesterday though, the guards wouldn't let me take my tin rubbish bin lid into the Sevens cos they said it could be used as a frisbee. We later tested this theory in Tawa - a good frisbee? Negative. But a weapon of mass destruction on the other hand? Well, there's potential.

I gotta shoot back off to work, lunch breaks over. I had beef lasagne and coleslaw. Now I have lollies and cheeseballs - classic party food. Cherrio(s) :)

(Hahah. That was a pun.)

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

i LOVE your puns, your puns ROCK! wheeEE! happy birthday for yesterday! wowy im coming to your house for your birthday tea (and you didn't even invite me!) ha! how do you feel? i have got you a present so that might make up for my intrusion... maybe the past two years worth... i want to RUN away from work and join greenpeace. do you think i should? do you like my hair? it ROCKS too. do you want to know a nicola fact? i HATE PINK JELLYBEANS. they are horrible and scary and taste like perfume. why would anyone create such a monstrous lolly? i don't think they should evn call it a lolly. i think it should be called TOXIC PINK BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2/12/2007 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er puntastic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home