Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dear Diary

I am dead.

Last night I got like, zero sleep. It's been happenning quite a bit recently, I just cannot get a good nights sleep for the life of me. Last week was pretty much the worst week of sleep ever in my life, one night it took FIVE hours lying in bed with my light out to get to sleep. I keep waking around 6 or 7am every morning, if I have an early night (bed round 10pm) I wake up at 3am then again at 6 or 7am, then sleep through 'til noon. Otherwise I have a whole night of shallow sleep, the ones where you think you're asleep, but your completely aware of yourself the whole time, and in the morning you feel like you haven't slept at all. That's what I feel like today, I don't think I slept at all last night, there was an earthquake around 3.30am this morning, I know this not because it woke me, but because I was already awake!!

I'm dead.

And I'm supposed to be going out tonight! Dinner at Kitty O' Shea' s for a mates birthday - I'm supposed to be ALIVE! I know I'll be fine, but then I'll go out afterwards as well and kill myself a little more.

Tomorrow you'll find me in the morgue.

2 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean that i get your corpse for corpse puppetry?
Just ask Mei, she knows....
Mwahahahahahahaha
MORF!!!

 
At 11/21/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger TMonkey said...

corpse puppetry?!?! awsum!!


for sure


i always wanted to be taxi dermied...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home