Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sorry Dudes...

Kinda left you hanging a bit there...

So I've been up to a fair bit the last 1 and a half weeks, kinda, well not really, but yea.


  • Vodafone X-Air - A weekend of skateboards, rollerblades, bmx's, fmx and hot topless man meat. Gutted I missed the in-line best tricks though, it was the only inline event they had on the street course :-( oh well, maybe next year...

  • NCEA - That time of the year again, got my results back... Woohoo!! I passed 2 of the 4 external calc papers! Lol I'm just stoked cos I got that and thought I'd fail 'em all. Other than that I got 115 credits, I only needed 60 and had actually already passed NCEA level 3 and got UE before I sat my exams. Geography came out tops, followed by Classics, Music, Biology and then Calculus, in that order. I'll give a more detailed account sometime, NCEA's still a right load of bollicks if you ask me. Just waiting on my scholarship paper now.

  • Parachute - Fun, fun, fun. A few random episodes to be told about. Final count of bruises on the arms came to 36, according to my mate, she passed her stats papers I think, so I'll trust her. Some mint moshes, not too sure what's up with the big surge in throwdown, but whatever. A good weekend had by all.

  • Back to Work - Well not really, two days supervising a holiday programme in town, which was actually alot of fun at 15 bucks an hour, and my first day back in the pharmacy for 3 weeks.

  • My Birthday - Yes, it was my birthday... and for those of you who missed it and didn;t wish me a happy day, you all deserve to die and rot in hell. But you know I love you... I'm 18!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe good times will be had...

  • New Phone - My old one was fully bung. Same number though for those of you who have it. For those of you who don't... it's because I think you're weird, but you know I love you too...

  • Umm...yeh - More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home